I’m a freelance Graphic Designer, creating visual solutions for clients across multiple disciplines. I studied graphic design at the Fine Arts School of the University of Porto and got my masters degree in Visual Communication at IADE in Lisbon.
I’ve worked at Pi Creative Studio as a Graphic Designer, between November of 2015 until March of 2017, where I was responsible for a wide range of projects.
Since then, I decided to become a freelancer in order to explore new types of projects and to spend more time learning.
During this time, I’ve worked with international brands and agencies on Branding, Packaging, Editorial, and Digital projects.
- 2011 · Degree in Graphic Design
- 2013 · Master in Visual Communication
- 2014 · Communication Assistant at Photography festival “Encontros da Imagem”
- 2015 · Designer at Shairart and Designer at Pi Creative Studio (since November)
- 2016 · Designer at Pi Creative Studio
- 2017 · Designer at Pi Creative Studio (until March)
- 2018 · Freelancer