I’m a freelance Graphic Designer, creating visual solutions for clients across multiple disciplines. I studied graphic design at the Fine Arts School of the University of Porto and got my masters degree in Visual Communication at IADE in Lisbon.
Since then, I decided to become a freelancer in order to explore new types of projects and to spend more time learning.
During this time, I’ve worked with international brands and agencies on Branding, Illustration, Packaging, Editorial and Digital projects.
- 2011 · Degree in Graphic Design
- 2013 · Master in Visual Communication
- 2014 · Communication Assistant at “Encontros da Imagem”
- 2015 · Designer at Shairart
- 2015 – 2017 · Designer at Pi Creative Studio
- 2018 – 2019 · Designer at Gen Design Studio
- Since 2017 · Freelancer